« Home | College bowl games worth watching: In an effort to... » | I had a nice weekend otherwise though. Didn't acc... » | I hate Cox. It's a long long story I don't want t... » | Four years ago I was introduced to this awesome ba... » | I rock oh so hard. I came home from work at 5:15,... » | Horay for pay day when that it includes 20 hours o... » | This is post number 1030 I think. Because Blogger... » | Oh great, now I have the sniffles... » | Today has not been one of my better days recently.... » | All these people with yellow ribbon stickers/magne... »



It's kind of weird in the office today. No one's here. Manish and Dave are on a sea trial all week. Quyen is out today and tomorrow. Todd went home sick this morning. Kartik is out today. The lab is like a ghost town. Billy is still here, Jenny's around, and I think I saw George this morning. With both Dave and Manish gone though, I'm the lone systems engineer. I'm kind of worried about this fact actually. I'm sure something will go wrong that I won't know how to fix. But this is also a good opportunity for me to get some work done (despite my last post - I just had to do it so I would stop thinking about it) and show Moon and Beth how valuable I am to the team when/if anything does go wrong. But it also means everythign is on my shoulders and there's no one I can even go to for verification that what I'm attempting won't break things worse. Here's to what should be an interesting rest of the week!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker