« Home | I hate Cox. It's a long long story I don't want t... » | Four years ago I was introduced to this awesome ba... » | I rock oh so hard. I came home from work at 5:15,... » | Horay for pay day when that it includes 20 hours o... » | This is post number 1030 I think. Because Blogger... » | Oh great, now I have the sniffles... » | Today has not been one of my better days recently.... » | All these people with yellow ribbon stickers/magne... » | When did it become December? I suddenly realized ... » | I feel bad for Ty Willingham. I believe he's a go... »



I had a nice weekend otherwise though. Didn't accomplish much that I set out to do this weekend, but whatever. I didn't get a christmas tree (yes, I still pay lip service because I like the festiveness and the presents), I didn't get my tattoo, and I didn't get enough shopping done. I did however watch VT beat Miami to win the ACC, which makes me mildly happy. I still wish it had been UVA instead. I watched a little college basketball, even though I couldn't watch my own game since Cox (a.k.a. Fuckers) doesn't carry Fox Sports Net. I had dinner at Tommy and Steph's on Saturday and watched Monty Python and the Meaning of Life. Sunday I had dinner at uncle Bobby's and watched the second half of the second-worst disaster movie ever The Day After Tomorrow (the worst ever being The Core). Talked to Emily until nearly 2 am again last night. I always love doing that, but now that I have to be at work at 9 am, it's really not such a good idea. Anyway, I had a very lazy weekend, and except for my continued hatred of Cox, and my irritation over the final BCS standings and the ensuing bowl game selections, it was a good weekend.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker