« Home | It's kind of weird in the office today. No one's ... » | College bowl games worth watching: In an effort to... » | I had a nice weekend otherwise though. Didn't acc... » | I hate Cox. It's a long long story I don't want t... » | Four years ago I was introduced to this awesome ba... » | I rock oh so hard. I came home from work at 5:15,... » | Horay for pay day when that it includes 20 hours o... » | This is post number 1030 I think. Because Blogger... » | Oh great, now I have the sniffles... » | Today has not been one of my better days recently.... »



I'm expecting a package from UPS. It says it's scheduled for delivery on December 7. So all day today I've been refreshing the tracking info to see if it's been delivered yet. Except that tomorrow is the 7th. I guess I'm trying to speed this week up and get to when Emily arrives next week as soon as possible. Talk about wishful thinking! My package is currently in Richmond (as of 2:36 pm), so it's concievable (though rather unlikely) that it could make it to the Chantilly depot by 4:30 and be delivered before 7 pm today. When it still hadn't bene updated to say that my package left Richmond by 4:30, it finally dawned on me that it's actually supposed to be delivered tomorrow and UPS isn't just being lazy and not delivering it today. I'm so oblivious sometimes...

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker