« Home | If this rain and wind doesn't stop before bedtime,... » | HAHAHAHA!! The Irish are so screwed! =) "A Kans... » | Holy heart attack on a bun, Batman! Even I wouldn... » | Breaking News: The ACC is a powerhouse basketball... » | It's so foggy this morning that I'm having flashba... » | I'm expecting a package from UPS. It says it's sc... » | It's kind of weird in the office today. No one's ... » | College bowl games worth watching: In an effort to... » | I had a nice weekend otherwise though. Didn't acc... » | I hate Cox. It's a long long story I don't want t... »



It's been sort of a bummer of a day. My back hurt when I woke up, but that went away pretty fast. Then it was all foggy like dirty dirty Bremerton, that lasted most of the day. My morning at work started out okay. The morning meeting went well and then it was all downhill. So far I've accomplished none of the things I was supposed to get done this week. I know it's only Tuesday, but I haven't even made any headway. And the one thing my supervisor asked me to do today I couldn't figure out how to do it. With Dave and Manish gone, there's really no one else I can ask either, and they won't be back until next Wednesday, and this can't wait that long. So I know why the system isn't working, but I can't fix it. I know what needs to happen, but it isn't doing what I think it's supposed to do. *sigh* That was a couple hours well spent at work before I went to tell Moon I was hopelessly stuck. Of course, he can't help either. So much for impressing my superiors while the other 2 systems engineers are gone. :-\ Then after working on another bay trying to get that up and running to finish some testing, I ended up not leaving work until 5:45. Still plenty of time to cruise down to Manassas for my tattoo. Got there with no problem but they were way too busy for the rest of the night to squeeze me in. And then traffic sucked coming home. The fog turned into rain on and off during the day too. By the time I got home I was starving, depressed, tired, and I had a pounding headache. So I shut off all the lights and just lay face down on my bed for an hour. I woke up just in time to miss Emily as she headed out to trivia night at Rocky Mountain and now she's in charge of finals food at midnight. So I probably won't get to talk to her at all tonight. The one person who can make my whole day better with just a few words is unavailable. =( Bummer. The only upside is that the wind and rain is still going strong, so maybe I won't be able to fall asleep until after she comes back around 12:30 (probably closer to 1 realistically).

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker