« Home | Only one more week until Emily comes to visit! =) » | Now that the Hive's College Football Pick'em on Ya... » | The bad weather last night was a blessing in disgu... » | Oooo! Ghostbusters is on! » | In other sleep/awake news, my mom is back in the s... » | Best cure for sleepiness: Darkest Hour - The Mark... » | It's been sort of a bummer of a day. My back hurt... » | If this rain and wind doesn't stop before bedtime,... » | HAHAHAHA!! The Irish are so screwed! =) "A Kans... » | Holy heart attack on a bun, Batman! Even I wouldn... »



I'm temporarily gving up on my binary armband tattoo. I have never seen a shop as busy as Exposed Temptations has been the last couple days, at least in the evenings. Maybe after Emily leaves I'll give it another shot in the hopes that they won't be so overwhelmed in the couple days right before Christmas. I suppose I could always Comes a Time as well, but I really like the facilities that Exposed Temptations has. Oh well.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker