« Home | Oooo! Ghostbusters is on! » | In other sleep/awake news, my mom is back in the s... » | Best cure for sleepiness: Darkest Hour - The Mark... » | It's been sort of a bummer of a day. My back hurt... » | If this rain and wind doesn't stop before bedtime,... » | HAHAHAHA!! The Irish are so screwed! =) "A Kans... » | Holy heart attack on a bun, Batman! Even I wouldn... » | Breaking News: The ACC is a powerhouse basketball... » | It's so foggy this morning that I'm having flashba... » | I'm expecting a package from UPS. It says it's sc... »



The bad weather last night was a blessing in disguise. When I left for work this morning it was nice and sunny and it must have been 55 or 60 degrees. Yay for early-fall weather! =) Though I expect it will be the last of it...

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker