« Home | This time tomorrow, Emily should be somewhere in N... » | There were snow flurries yesterday morning when I ... » | Mid-December is the only time that living this clo... » | Piece of crap collegesports.net gametracker doesn'... » | Working past 6 pm on a Friday rules. If you repla... » | The guys at Penny Arcade never cease to amaze me. ... » | Blech. It's all foggy and rainy again today. Stu... » | Oh no!!! Dimebag Darrell (guitarist for Damagepla... » | Our internet server at work seems very flaky today... » | So much for the nice weather yesterday, today it's... »



So much for posting more today... Today has been probably more hectic than yesterday. Mostly because I've had Dave Latham (even scary and intimidating me is intimidated by him, mostly because I don't think he likes me one bit) breathing down my neck all day to get our stuff running for a 48 hour longevity test tomorrow. It kinda sorta works now. It worked this morning, just not teh way he wanted it. It's a long complicated story, and I'm tired. So now I'm going home. Then back out after dinner to finish some errands in the cold cold night (even for me, sorry Emily).

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker