« Home | Oh no!!! Dimebag Darrell (guitarist for Damagepla... » | Our internet server at work seems very flaky today... » | So much for the nice weather yesterday, today it's... » | I'm blaming my inevitable lethargy today on this. ... » | Why do I feel like today is Friday already? Not f... » | I'm temporarily gving up on my binary armband tatt... » | Only one more week until Emily comes to visit! =) » | Now that the Hive's College Football Pick'em on Ya... » | The bad weather last night was a blessing in disgu... » | Oooo! Ghostbusters is on! »



Blech. It's all foggy and rainy again today. Stupid weather. I miss seeing the sun. Now, I'm no meteorologist, but I predict a 99.9% chance of lots of sunshine in the late afternoon next Wednesday.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker