« Home | Mid-December is the only time that living this clo... » | Piece of crap collegesports.net gametracker doesn'... » | Working past 6 pm on a Friday rules. If you repla... » | The guys at Penny Arcade never cease to amaze me. ... » | Blech. It's all foggy and rainy again today. Stu... » | Oh no!!! Dimebag Darrell (guitarist for Damagepla... » | Our internet server at work seems very flaky today... » | So much for the nice weather yesterday, today it's... » | I'm blaming my inevitable lethargy today on this. ... » | Why do I feel like today is Friday already? Not f... »



There were snow flurries yesterday morning when I left for work, it was very exciting for the 30 seconds that it lasted. I would have posted yesterday, but I was busy non-stop all day long and didn't even get to eat lunch. I'll try to post more today, but so far today is looking quite busy as well.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker