« Home | Poor Emily was sick all day. =( She seems to be ... » | Oh my god it's cold. I don't remember 12 degrees ... » | I guess I should apologize for my last 5 posts (6 ... » | Emily's here!! =) Too bad I'm still at work, but... » | Emily should be somewhere in southern Virginia by ... » | Emily called me at 9:36 to say she was here, and w... » | So much for posting more today... Today has been ... » | This time tomorrow, Emily should be somewhere in N... » | There were snow flurries yesterday morning when I ... » | Mid-December is the only time that living this clo... »



I guess it's just as well that we decided not to go downtown yesterday. We would have gotten on at Vienna right about the time a guy threw himself in front of a Metro train down at Metro Center, although we only would have had to go to Farrugut West, no doubt it would have taken forever to get anywhere on the Metro yesterday afternoon/evening.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker