« Home | I guess I should apologize for my last 5 posts (6 ... » | Emily's here!! =) Too bad I'm still at work, but... » | Emily should be somewhere in southern Virginia by ... » | Emily called me at 9:36 to say she was here, and w... » | So much for posting more today... Today has been ... » | This time tomorrow, Emily should be somewhere in N... » | There were snow flurries yesterday morning when I ... » | Mid-December is the only time that living this clo... » | Piece of crap collegesports.net gametracker doesn'... » | Working past 6 pm on a Friday rules. If you repla... »



Oh my god it's cold. I don't remember 12 degrees in this area. Especially with a nice steady strong wind. It's almost unberable to be outside right now. Obviously, if I was dressed properly it would be fine, but I'm dressed for work instead.
Emily and I have had a great time so far. Just hanging out and doing some shopping and going to the GD holiday party. We went down to the new American Indian Museum on Saturday. That was pretty cool, though I would have organized it differently, because it was almost information overload. We had Tommy and Steph over for brunch on Sunday and went to see the Lemony Snicket movie which was entertaining. My parents arrived over the weekend so we had dinner at my grandmother's house last night followed by a drive home through snow flurries brought on by the bitter bitter cold. We had planned to go downtown tonight to see the christmas trees on the ellipse, but it's far too cold to be outside. Emily's at home curled up in bed where I wish I could be. Anyway, apart from the bone-chilling cold, it's been a nice couple days and I'm looking forward to the next 48 hours before Emily leaves me again, but only for about a week this time. Yay!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker