« Home | Wow, Georgia Tech's new commercial is surprisingly... » | Duke fans are assholes. The four people wearing R... » | How can monkey butts help autistic people? Find o... » | We're getting a little more snow right now, but it... » | When did February become African American History ... » | I wish I had one of these. How awesome would it b... » | Oh for the love of god... Now they're doing a puf... » | Sammy, I love you buddy, and I'm excited to see yo... » | Go to hell Phil. In fact, because of my utter dis... » | I've gotten really into carrots recently. Last ti... »



Just got back from having lunch at my grandma's. It always nice to over there for a little while because it usually results in a nice square home-cooked meal, albeit often a very unhealthy but oh-so-tasty one. She's angry about her house being reassessed at a higher value because her taxes go up accordingly. She's the only one I've heard complaining about her house going up in value... But I guess I can understand. Apparently, the county has told her her house is value at $570,000, which is high, even for her area. I woudl have guess maybe $450,000. Hopefully though this means she'll give some more thought to selling and moving to something more appropriate to her needs. Maybe this summer when the weather is nice she'll get some help cleaning stuff out and moving. *crosses fingers* My cousin Sarah also dropped by for a little while which was nice. She's in the middle of a career change. Having decided that being a full-time actress is not the life she wants, she's now looking for a teaching position instead. So having had a brief interaction with FCPS I tried to give her some pointers. Then we both excused ourselves so our grandmother could take a nap before the Super Bowl. I guess I'll turn the game on here in about half an hour or so. I've got a lot of stuff to do here before I leave next weekend, so I plan on using that 4 hour block of my life to get some of that done. And if I don't see some monkeys in an E*trade commercial, I'm going to be angry.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker