« Home | When did February become African American History ... » | I wish I had one of these. How awesome would it b... » | Oh for the love of god... Now they're doing a puf... » | Sammy, I love you buddy, and I'm excited to see yo... » | Go to hell Phil. In fact, because of my utter dis... » | I've gotten really into carrots recently. Last ti... » | This just in: 100 Companies Receiving The Largest ... » | I love waking up to falling snow. You can tell be... » | Well how 'bout that, it's snowing again. » | According to my first attempt, the IRS owes me $16... »



We're getting a little more snow right now, but it seems to all be melting as it hits the ground. Which is sort of odd since it seems colder today than in the last few days. Oh well.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker