« Home | For those interested in what happened to the USS S... » | Dear Leasing Office: 5:50 ≠ 6:00.When you say you... » | And I thought I was a big baby... CNN.com - Woman... » | Oh good, I no longer have to ask Sal to go yell at... » | I'm pretty sure I have chronic Insomnia. Symptoms... » | Yay for puzzles! » | New Over It tracks from the forthcoming album - go... » | This comes from the NY Post, so it's got maybe a 5... » | Hooray! It's snowing again! =) » | Finally!! New Family Guy episodes! On FOX! Star... »



According to my first attempt, the IRS owes me $1637.01 and VA owes me a meager $303, but I think I caculated my Virginia taxes wrong. They used to have a much simpler form. And if I could find my tax return from 2000 (last time I filed in VA), I could be done with my all my taxes tonight and be sitting here waiting for my refund. Time to dig through my old files.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker