« Home | I'm pretty sure I have chronic Insomnia. Symptoms... » | Yay for puzzles! » | New Over It tracks from the forthcoming album - go... » | This comes from the NY Post, so it's got maybe a 5... » | Hooray! It's snowing again! =) » | Finally!! New Family Guy episodes! On FOX! Star... » | Everytime I start feeling like I'm losing my mind ... » | I think my body's need for vitamin E increases rap... » | But boo for GT basketball losing at home to VT! » | Yay for pretty snow! »



Oh good, I no longer have to ask Sal to go yell at cousin Jeff. Amazon shipped my order at 5:26 pm yesterday, barely making the "if you don't ship my order by COB on the 25th, heads will roll" deadline. I should have my stuff (including the Back to the Future box set and the coffee table tattoo/piercing book which I'm quite excited about) sometime next week.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker