« Home | Hooray! It's snowing again! =) » | Finally!! New Family Guy episodes! On FOX! Star... » | Everytime I start feeling like I'm losing my mind ... » | I think my body's need for vitamin E increases rap... » | But boo for GT basketball losing at home to VT! » | Yay for pretty snow! » | Also, I just got a huge craving for Chick-Fil-A. ... » | Adam's Pet Peeve of the Day: Jigsaw puzzle dust » | Last night I crawled into bed aroudn 11 and read f... » | Okay, so I only need 12 years of retirement money ... »



This comes from the NY Post, so it's got maybe a 50/50 shot of being true. But apparently this is the hot prom dress this year. I use the term dress loosely of course. Is she wearing it backwards maybe? Are they supposed to be suspenders? Is she just really trampy? Is it a long-lost casting shot from The Fifth Element, only sans t-shirt? I'm just straight up confused about this one kids. First off, how many schools would even allow a girl to wear this to prom (and where are they, and why didn't I go there)?
Seriously though, Mr. Yeh (figures his company would be based in Texas...), please get a grip. No parent in their right mind a) let their daughter wear this or b) spend $500 on $40 of material. Why even make this a dress at all? Why not just sell a skirt and matching pasties? I hope Xcite goes out of business because a) they're based in dirty dirty Texas and b) they succumbed to the worst naming trend ever. A little deceny please? Both my dates to proms were way more alluring in their full gowns than ho-zilla over there will ever be.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker