« Home | According to Accuweather, it's suppose to snow mor... » | I retract my previous statement of desire. All I ... » | I'm beginning to get pissed off at Amazon for the ... » | Me... want... nap... so bad... » | By the way, happy inauguration day to everyone who... » | Nothing wreaks havoc in a parking lot quite like h... » | Oh, how I've missed real snow! =) We've got maybe... » | Some stupid man in the red van in front of the whi... » | Okay, who's been using the iMacs in the GT library... » | I hate Mercedes more and more every day. Their ne... »



Okay, so I only need 12 years of retirement money saved up. Good to know. Thanks inter-web! Also, 88% of people are cooler than me, which makes sense considering that I am now nerdier than 96% of people (as opposed to a week ago when I was only 91% nerdier. I gave all the same answers this time, go figure).

I am going to die at 77. When are you? Click here to find out!
   I am 88% loser. What about you? Click here to find out!   I am nerdier than 96% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker