« Home | Me... want... nap... so bad... » | By the way, happy inauguration day to everyone who... » | Nothing wreaks havoc in a parking lot quite like h... » | Oh, how I've missed real snow! =) We've got maybe... » | Some stupid man in the red van in front of the whi... » | Okay, who's been using the iMacs in the GT library... » | I hate Mercedes more and more every day. Their ne... » | I really shouldn't listen to Stretch Arm Strong at... » | I was somewhat annoyed this morning to wake up at ... » | I was just laying in bed thinking about the irony ... »



I'm beginning to get pissed off at Amazon for the first time ever. Usually they're really good about shipping stuff on time. And when things are backordered, their estimates of shipping schedules are almost always exaggerated. Not this time kids. I'm waiting on an order I placed on Jan 4 which still hasn't shipped. The one backordered item I wanted was due in on the 17. So they said my order would ship between the 18th and 25. Well, today's the 21st already and no notice about anything shipping. I know I've got 4 more days before I can get really annoyed, but Amazon is usually so prompt and on the ball when it comes to shipping, and things always come earlier than they claim. *sigh* All I want is my new Simpsons calendar to bring in to work. By the time I get it, it'll be worth 1/12th less than what I paid for it because I'll have missed the entire month of January.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker