« Home | I really shouldn't listen to Stretch Arm Strong at... » | I was somewhat annoyed this morning to wake up at ... » | I was just laying in bed thinking about the irony ... » | After thinking about my last post, and then contem... » | Dave's housewarming party was hardly a party. It ... » | Why oh why are my upstairs neighbors vacuuming at ... » | Adam and being healthy are incompatible. Everytim... » | Tommy and Lindsay are in town this weekend (as I f... » | Why I love Apple: I tried to open a movie trailer... » | Big shocker on this one... I'm a nerd? No, not A... »



I hate Mercedes more and more every day. Their new commerical for their fancy-pants "first ever" four-door coupe? Yes, it's the first ever because such a thing is a contradiction in terms. Coupe by definition is an automobile with 2 doors. That's like saying I invented the first ever square sphere! Idiots... First they diss my toaster, then they attempt to rewrite my dictionary. Enough is enough Mercedes. Consider yourself warned.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker