« Home | Why I love Apple: I tried to open a movie trailer... » | Big shocker on this one... I'm a nerd? No, not A... » | It suddenly dawned on me this afternoon while wash... » | For your further Dicky V hating pleasure: jotsheet... » | In less aggravating news, I got a new cup holder f... » | I hate Dick Vitale so much that I'm actually watch... » | According to our timesheet software, I still have ... » | Talking to Emily on the phone always makes me feel... » | You know I'm in a super mood when I start mopping ... » | Hooray for still at work, where I'll probably be f... »



Tommy and Lindsay are in town this weekend (as I found out today at 4 pm), so I spent the evening at Bobby's with them and the rest of Bobby's family as well. I love getting together with lots of family and just being silly. Lindsay is getting so good at guitar and her singing voice has really improved as well, and Wilson is just a laugh-riot these days when he gets put in the spotlight. I had a fun evening, even if it meant having to reschedule plans that I had made with Tommy. But I so rarely see my unce Tommy and my cousins (except for living there for 3 months this past summer) that it was nice to be able to spend a litlte time with them tonight. Now for bed. I'm so very very tired.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker