« Home | For your further Dicky V hating pleasure: jotsheet... » | In less aggravating news, I got a new cup holder f... » | I hate Dick Vitale so much that I'm actually watch... » | According to our timesheet software, I still have ... » | Talking to Emily on the phone always makes me feel... » | You know I'm in a super mood when I start mopping ... » | Hooray for still at work, where I'll probably be f... » | Borrowed from Jenny: post the first sentence of t... » | Realization of the day: having a dream about gett... » | The average release year of my DVD collection is 1... »



It suddenly dawned on me this afternoon while washing my hands in front of the mirror in the bathroom, that I look a awful lot like an F$U alumni. I've got a burgundy shirt on and khaki pants that look much too "gold" for their own good when set against this "garnet" shirt. I'm never wearing this shirt with khaki-colored pants again...

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker