« Home | Talking to Emily on the phone always makes me feel... » | You know I'm in a super mood when I start mopping ... » | Hooray for still at work, where I'll probably be f... » | Borrowed from Jenny: post the first sentence of t... » | Realization of the day: having a dream about gett... » | The average release year of my DVD collection is 1... » | Okay, so GT won their game, even though I didn't g... » | This post is brought to you by the letters F (for ... » | Dilemma: having taken an unintentional 3 hour nap... » | Guess what turned up today!! My keychain that I l... »



According to our timesheet software, I still have 24.79 hours of leave time left, despite having used 8 hours the Thursday before New Year's. That time off apparently never got entered into the system. I should be happy about this, but I'm quite certain it's going to come back to bite me in the ass sooner or later. I guess we'll see.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker