« Home | Realization of the day: having a dream about gett... » | The average release year of my DVD collection is 1... » | Okay, so GT won their game, even though I didn't g... » | This post is brought to you by the letters F (for ... » | Dilemma: having taken an unintentional 3 hour nap... » | Guess what turned up today!! My keychain that I l... » | Mmmm, Chex Mix... Thanks Laura! » | Since I've been reading Tommy's blog, this song ca... » | Mmmm... apple sauce cake... Thanks Emily (and he... » | Oh my god, will this day never end? I feel like I... »



Borrowed from Jenny: post the first sentence of the first post of each month for the past year as a "year in review" sort of thing.

January: Brief update - Savannah is gorgeous, New Year's Eve was awesome, and I'm incredibly happy to see Emily again. (first visit to Savannah)
February: Bad Omen #1 - pouring myself a nice tasty bowl of Triscuits for breakfast (Yes, breakfast. At 2:45 pm today.) instead of Corn Chex. (tired of writing my Dangerous Liasions paper)
March: Well, this should make those non-BCS conferences shut their pie holes. (talk of adding a 5th BCS game)
April: Apparently, the cast of The Simpsons wants more money. (Fox was being cheapskates)
May: oh my god it's early... on the plus side, i can watch the sun come up. (commencement was at 9 AM, I had to be there at 8, so i left at 7:30 and got up at 7.)
June: Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb. (god bless knee jerk reactions)
July: Well, I'm off to Home Depot for materials to make my next project. (a bad ass flamethrower - I never built it)
August: I am home once again after getting up at 5 am central time to catch my flight. (coming back from the McLaren reunion on Michigan's UP)
September: Hooray! According to the email I just got, my EB order just shipped. (my Gameboy SP!!!)
October: For the record, I'm fat now. (nothing's changed. my diet still sucks, i get no exercise, and I'm weak as a little girl.)
November: Emily's out of context comment of the night: "I think you've already volated." (referring to me being volatile in the past.)
December: I feel bad for Ty Willingham. (Notre Dame are a bunch of assholes.)

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker