« Home | This post is brought to you by the letters F (for ... » | Dilemma: having taken an unintentional 3 hour nap... » | Guess what turned up today!! My keychain that I l... » | Mmmm, Chex Mix... Thanks Laura! » | Since I've been reading Tommy's blog, this song ca... » | Mmmm... apple sauce cake... Thanks Emily (and he... » | Oh my god, will this day never end? I feel like I... » | In more upbeat news, that new Fedex commercial wit... » | Emily left this morning :( And Valentine's Day is... » | What the hell happened to the Sooners? Now that U... »



Okay, so GT won their game, even though I didn't get to watch (the radio + gametracker just isn't the same). And I won my ebay auction for a new cupholder for my car. And now I'm going to call Emily. So at least my (now almost over) day is improving. Hooray! =)

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker