« Home | What the hell happened to the Sooners? Now that U... » | I would also like to take this time to point out t... » | I think it's hilarious that Manish is so upset ove... » | VT's sugar bowl performance is an embarassment to ... » | So long 2004, hello 2005. You'll note that the 20... » | New Year's day dinner was a huge success. We didn... » | A few quick college football items (quick, I promi... » | As I just found out today, per our office's new tr... » | Boo for being back at work. I was really enjoying... » | Emily arrived on Wednesday night in a much happier... »



Emily left this morning :( And Valentine's Day is still 5 weeks away. :( Hopefully I'll be busy at work and the time will pass quickly. Especially since my next scheduled day off is Memorial Day. Nothing rocks like 5 months with no holidays. Today was just not a good day to get out of bed. Apart from Emily leaving, I fell asleep standing up at the kitchen counter. I almost fell down the stairs carrying a box of Emily's stuff. I almost got in 2 car accidents on the way to work, but the second one wasn't my fault. A car full of old people turned left off of West Ox Rd onto Fair Lakes Pkwy, but turned into my side of the median instead of the correct one. And then I banged my knee quite handily on my desk this morning. And on top of all that, it's cold and drizzly again. Blech. I want to curl up in bed and go back to sleep, preferably with Emily. *sigh*

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker