« Home | VT's sugar bowl performance is an embarassment to ... » | So long 2004, hello 2005. You'll note that the 20... » | New Year's day dinner was a huge success. We didn... » | A few quick college football items (quick, I promi... » | As I just found out today, per our office's new tr... » | Boo for being back at work. I was really enjoying... » | Emily arrived on Wednesday night in a much happier... » | This just in: Dimmu Borgir's Death Cult Armageddo... » | I was doing so well in my college bowl pick 'em ga... » | Rock on! I'm the only one here today from my team... »



I think it's hilarious that Manish is so upset over the fact that I have an office to myself now that Quyen is gone. He and Quyen use to share this office, but he moved next door to share Todd's office when I moved into the closed lab. Now that Quyen is gone, he and Todd are still sharing an office, and I have his old (bigger) office all to myself! Muwahaha! I'm sure that will all change later this year when all of our offices get reassigned after we move down to the 5th floor, but until then, take that seniority! ;)

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker