« Home | In other weird news, Laura and Greg (Emily's cousi... » | Emily just called, she's on her way up here again.... » | UVA, why you make me gotta smack you? Fresno Stat... » | I forgot to follow my own advice last night. I ha... » | The office is a ghost town still, and I kind of ex... » | Kristin's engagement party last night was fun. At... » | In other news, someone left a poinsettia (but no c... » | Trying to plan things around my parents is quite a... » | Yay for presents! I got a nice sweater from my gr... » | I wish it was christmas eve every night. Coming h... »



Rock on! I'm the only one here today from my team. A couple of the Torpedo guys are around, but they're hardly working. Not that I'm particularly working hard today, but at least I'm not debating the differences between Jews, Muslims, and Christians, or explaining my neighborhood association's bylaws as they pertain to arbitration over fence-building during business hours. Of course, I have no one to discuss either of those things with, but that's somewhat beside the point.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker