« Home | I forgot to follow my own advice last night. I ha... » | The office is a ghost town still, and I kind of ex... » | Kristin's engagement party last night was fun. At... » | In other news, someone left a poinsettia (but no c... » | Trying to plan things around my parents is quite a... » | Yay for presents! I got a nice sweater from my gr... » | I wish it was christmas eve every night. Coming h... » | Work is officially dead. The lab was locked down ... » | There is no one here today. It's me, Dave, and Ma... » | Cookie dough pop tarts rule so hard. Yes yes, the... »



UVA, why you make me gotta smack you? Fresno State? Are you serious? I'm sorry I ever picked you guys to win the ACC. I'm sorry I ever thought you were good. You couldn't even beat a sorry-ass WAC team in a post-season bowl game. The Cavs are by far the biggest dissapointment to me this season. So much so that I'm leaving work now because UVA made me so ashamed of them that I am incapable of containing my rage and must vacate the premises before I find someone to rip into who went to Charlottesville for school.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker