« Home | Cookie dough pop tarts rule so hard. Yes yes, the... » | I sent out my christmas letter yesterday. If you ... » | Apparently the phone interview I helped arrange fo... » | 2004 Tangerine BowlGeorgia Tech Yellow Jackets - 5... » | Emily's on teh way back to Savannah now. =( But ... » | I guess it's just as well that we decided not to g... » | Poor Emily was sick all day. =( She seems to be ... » | Oh my god it's cold. I don't remember 12 degrees ... » | I guess I should apologize for my last 5 posts (6 ... » | Emily's here!! =) Too bad I'm still at work, but... »



There is no one here today. It's me, Dave, and Manish. And I saw Beth wandering the halls a little while ago too. That's it. Even when I rolled in at 9:30 this morning I parked like 10 spaces away from the building instead of my usual 30. It's like a ghost town in here. And the few other people I've seen around on other floors aren't really working anyway. They're (just like us) killing time until they can leave. At least it's getting close to lunch time, and the weather outside may be drizzly and overcast, but at least it's "warm" now (highs in the mid 50s) as opposed to earlier in the week (highs in the low 20s).

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker