« Home | The office is a ghost town still, and I kind of ex... » | Kristin's engagement party last night was fun. At... » | In other news, someone left a poinsettia (but no c... » | Trying to plan things around my parents is quite a... » | Yay for presents! I got a nice sweater from my gr... » | I wish it was christmas eve every night. Coming h... » | Work is officially dead. The lab was locked down ... » | There is no one here today. It's me, Dave, and Ma... » | Cookie dough pop tarts rule so hard. Yes yes, the... » | I sent out my christmas letter yesterday. If you ... »



I forgot to follow my own advice last night. I had lunch at 2:30 pm, but then just had 2 carrots and a couple bites of Alcivar's chicken caesar salad at the party, so by 11:30, I was rather hungry. So I finally finished of fthe rest of my penne arrabiata from Macaroni Grill, which was still quite tasty, mostly due to the vast amount of garlic in it. I love garlic. The only problem I have with it, is when I eat it right before bedtime, I wake up all night long with whacked-out dreams. Last night was no exception. One of these days, I'll remember to stop eating garlic before bedtime, even if it does protect me from vampires...

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker