« Home | Work is officially dead. The lab was locked down ... » | There is no one here today. It's me, Dave, and Ma... » | Cookie dough pop tarts rule so hard. Yes yes, the... » | I sent out my christmas letter yesterday. If you ... » | Apparently the phone interview I helped arrange fo... » | 2004 Tangerine BowlGeorgia Tech Yellow Jackets - 5... » | Emily's on teh way back to Savannah now. =( But ... » | I guess it's just as well that we decided not to g... » | Poor Emily was sick all day. =( She seems to be ... » | Oh my god it's cold. I don't remember 12 degrees ... »



I wish it was christmas eve every night. Coming home at 1 am to a half empty parking lot is awesome. That's the way it's supposed to be, not circling around and around over and over again hoping to find a spot I missed the first time. Yay for tons of parking still available! Also yay for seeing lots of old friends at church. Boo for getting scolded by some old biddy for talking (to my fellow usher) during communion while the rest of the congregation was singing christmas songs. Desipite all the good times, that is precisely why I don't attend that church anymore.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker