« Home | In other news, someone left a poinsettia (but no c... » | Trying to plan things around my parents is quite a... » | Yay for presents! I got a nice sweater from my gr... » | I wish it was christmas eve every night. Coming h... » | Work is officially dead. The lab was locked down ... » | There is no one here today. It's me, Dave, and Ma... » | Cookie dough pop tarts rule so hard. Yes yes, the... » | I sent out my christmas letter yesterday. If you ... » | Apparently the phone interview I helped arrange fo... » | 2004 Tangerine BowlGeorgia Tech Yellow Jackets - 5... »



Kristin's engagement party last night was fun. At first there were 6 of us sitting at a table meant for 2 at the bar. This other big group looked liek they were leaving, but no dice. So by the time we had 16 people, we finally got a table for ourselves in the restaurant, which was much more conducive to talking. I actually talked to Rich, and he is such a nice guy! Until last night, he was just that tall guy attached to Kristin who never said more than 5 words. But now he's a real person and I like him. Seeing the way they interact in a group of mixed friends was a good sign that things will work out for them. Hooray! I also finally got to meet Bowers's boyfriend Anton; he was very nice too. Very big and intimidating though. ;) Olen showed up, which was nice since I haven't seen him in like 2 years or so (except for at church on Friday night for like 5 seconds). And Alcivar and Caryn came too, so it was nice to have so many of Kristin's friends from way back when show up. Anyway, we had a good time last night and I'm really happy for Kristin.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker