« Home | UVA, why you make me gotta smack you? Fresno Stat... » | I forgot to follow my own advice last night. I ha... » | The office is a ghost town still, and I kind of ex... » | Kristin's engagement party last night was fun. At... » | In other news, someone left a poinsettia (but no c... » | Trying to plan things around my parents is quite a... » | Yay for presents! I got a nice sweater from my gr... » | I wish it was christmas eve every night. Coming h... » | Work is officially dead. The lab was locked down ... » | There is no one here today. It's me, Dave, and Ma... »



Emily just called, she's on her way up here again. Hooray! I'll refrain from posting about it 10 times today though, maybe. It did however remind me of a dream I had this morning between snooze alarms that was quite bizarre (and I didn't even have garlic last night). Emily was coming up to see me, and I was sitting around a coffee table with my parents and Ben and they were telling me that I needed to do something that was a "spectacular failure" in order to "impress Emily this weekend." I was natually rather confused and asked for some explanation and they said "like the time in Cub Scouts." I had no idea what that meant, and Ben seemed to be in on the secret, but wasn't helping me out any. So again I asked for more clarification and all I got was some story about not lifting a tank once it's loaded, or something to that effect. I dunno. I was thoroughly confused by my dream, fortunately, my alarm clock ended it before it got any weirder.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker