« Home | New Year's day dinner was a huge success. We didn... » | A few quick college football items (quick, I promi... » | As I just found out today, per our office's new tr... » | Boo for being back at work. I was really enjoying... » | Emily arrived on Wednesday night in a much happier... » | This just in: Dimmu Borgir's Death Cult Armageddo... » | I was doing so well in my college bowl pick 'em ga... » | Rock on! I'm the only one here today from my team... » | In other weird news, Laura and Greg (Emily's cousi... » | Emily just called, she's on her way up here again.... »



So long 2004, hello 2005. You'll note that the 2004 Calendar on the sidebar has been completely removed. The 2005 calendar needs a bit more fleshing out, but it's pretty chock full already, which I guess is good. The busier this year is, the faster it will seem to go by, and the sooner Emily will graduate, and the sooner we get to begin our life together. =)

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker