« Home | I was doing so well in my college bowl pick 'em ga... » | Rock on! I'm the only one here today from my team... » | In other weird news, Laura and Greg (Emily's cousi... » | Emily just called, she's on her way up here again.... » | UVA, why you make me gotta smack you? Fresno Stat... » | I forgot to follow my own advice last night. I ha... » | The office is a ghost town still, and I kind of ex... » | Kristin's engagement party last night was fun. At... » | In other news, someone left a poinsettia (but no c... » | Trying to plan things around my parents is quite a... »




This just in: Dimmu Borgir's Death Cult Armageddon (which I am listening to as I try to sort out who owns what government property because the woman in charge of it for the building is inept) reminds me of Star Wars. I'm not sure why exactly. It just does. I was trying to explain it to Ben last night to no avail. I think it's the "epic-ness" of it, maybe the drums sound like Vader's imperial march theme song, maybe it's the song-spanning synth in the background. I dunno, it just reminds me of Star Wars (the good ones, I mean).

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker