« Home | As I just found out today, per our office's new tr... » | Boo for being back at work. I was really enjoying... » | Emily arrived on Wednesday night in a much happier... » | This just in: Dimmu Borgir's Death Cult Armageddo... » | I was doing so well in my college bowl pick 'em ga... » | Rock on! I'm the only one here today from my team... » | In other weird news, Laura and Greg (Emily's cousi... » | Emily just called, she's on her way up here again.... » | UVA, why you make me gotta smack you? Fresno Stat... » | I forgot to follow my own advice last night. I ha... »



A few quick college football items (quick, I promise): Liberty Bowl - holy crap that was a good game. I found myself rootign for whoever was currently behind. 44-40, Lousiville wins, but Dan Hawkins (and Jared "Z, for Zabranski!" Zabranksi) has to feel good about how Boise State did. Best bowl game ever, hands down. Rose Bowl - who knew Michigan would show up big time and give Texas a run for their money the whole game? Good effort by the Wolverines, but Texas, even Bevo-less, proved too much for them. Also a great game. After Cal choking in the Holiday Bowl, I retract my previous statements that they're better than Texas. Louisville, Boise State, Utah, Texas, Michigan, and Miami all have looked better than Cal in their bowl games.
Okay, done. On to college basketabll. GT played like ass teh whole first half and yest somehow was ahead by 16 AT Kansas. Explain that one. But then in usual GT fashion, we let the lead slip slowly away and ever going to overtime couldn't save us. We didn't deserve to win that game. We play best when teh scorign is spread around. When 3 people score in double digits and everyone else picks up 4-7 points. We lose whenever one player vastly outscores everyone else like Jarret with 26, or in our Gonzaga loss when Wil put up 28. Team team team. That's how we win. Stick to the plan kids.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker