« Home | Boo for being back at work. I was really enjoying... » | Emily arrived on Wednesday night in a much happier... » | This just in: Dimmu Borgir's Death Cult Armageddo... » | I was doing so well in my college bowl pick 'em ga... » | Rock on! I'm the only one here today from my team... » | In other weird news, Laura and Greg (Emily's cousi... » | Emily just called, she's on her way up here again.... » | UVA, why you make me gotta smack you? Fresno Stat... » | I forgot to follow my own advice last night. I ha... » | The office is a ghost town still, and I kind of ex... »



As I just found out today, per our office's new travel policies, all business travel must now be in compliance with the Fly America Act, which says that we (as government contractors, and technically anyone receiving federal assistance), have to use a US-based airline for all travel whenever possible, even if a foreign-flag airline would be cheaper. So much for airline deregulation...

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker