« Home | This just in: Dimmu Borgir's Death Cult Armageddo... » | I was doing so well in my college bowl pick 'em ga... » | Rock on! I'm the only one here today from my team... » | In other weird news, Laura and Greg (Emily's cousi... » | Emily just called, she's on her way up here again.... » | UVA, why you make me gotta smack you? Fresno Stat... » | I forgot to follow my own advice last night. I ha... » | The office is a ghost town still, and I kind of ex... » | Kristin's engagement party last night was fun. At... » | In other news, someone left a poinsettia (but no c... »



Emily arrived on Wednesday night in a much happier mood than last time, so I cooked dinner and we just hung out for a while. I took Thursday off, so we ran some errands (I finally got my wool coat!) in the morning/early afternoon and then went downtown to see the WWII memorial (which looks really pretty at dusk) and the christmas trees on the ellipse. I found my grandfather listed in the registry accompanied by a sketch that Kalah Novak did. The christmas trees were pretty, and the ones done by kids were a lot more entertaining. In terms fo the nicest ornaments, New Mexico won, hands down. They had a lot of American Indian artists carve things and make dolls and they were all so beautiful. Friday morning we trid to run a few more errands, but since everyone and their mother were out shopping, it took forever and I struck out a lot of places. But we did succeed in getting some new fishies! We got 2 dwarf banded gouramis and 4 rasbora heteromorphas. The aquarium looks much more alive now. After that, Emily made a delicious dinner and then we met up with Tommy and Steph and headed over to Caryn's. Alcivar and Chris and Shannon showed up and we made our way down to Old Town for their New Year's Eve celebration. I wish we had gotten there a little earlier, but that was my fault. But I had a good time. Then we came home, watched some SportsCenter highlights and went to bed. Today we're cooking dinner for my family and watching GT vs Kansas and the various football games that are on today. My parents leave for Tel Aviv tomorrow, so it'll be nice to see them tonight before they take off. Happy New Year's everyone!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker