« Home | I would also like to take this time to point out t... » | I think it's hilarious that Manish is so upset ove... » | VT's sugar bowl performance is an embarassment to ... » | So long 2004, hello 2005. You'll note that the 20... » | New Year's day dinner was a huge success. We didn... » | A few quick college football items (quick, I promi... » | As I just found out today, per our office's new tr... » | Boo for being back at work. I was really enjoying... » | Emily arrived on Wednesday night in a much happier... » | This just in: Dimmu Borgir's Death Cult Armageddo... »



What the hell happened to the Sooners? Now that USC just broke 50, I'm going to bed, but I'll find out the final score in the morning. And I thought the VT game was ugly... OU looks like a high school team trying to compete in the NFL the way the Trojans played tonight.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker