« Home | I think it's hilarious that Manish is so upset ove... » | VT's sugar bowl performance is an embarassment to ... » | So long 2004, hello 2005. You'll note that the 20... » | New Year's day dinner was a huge success. We didn... » | A few quick college football items (quick, I promi... » | As I just found out today, per our office's new tr... » | Boo for being back at work. I was really enjoying... » | Emily arrived on Wednesday night in a much happier... » | This just in: Dimmu Borgir's Death Cult Armageddo... » | I was doing so well in my college bowl pick 'em ga... »



I would also like to take this time to point out that GT is the highest ranked 2-loss team in college basketball in both the AP and ESPN polls, and, I might add, still in the top 10 in both polls despite a poor performance at Kansas over the weekend. With ACC play coming up, I'm not sure how long we'll stay in the top 10 what with the entire top tier of the ACC (Duke, UNC, Wake, GT, Maryland, possibly NC State and UVA) preparing to wail on each other for conference domination. But there will be a ton of excellent basketball games down the road as soon as the football season ends tonight. Go Jackets! And if all else fails, our RPI will be through the roof because of strength of schedule, so as long as we have a winning season, we're virtually guaranteed a low-seeding (6 or better) in the NCAA tournament. I know that's a long ways away, but I'm excited about basketball season, and I think GT will do well once the team gets these early jitters about overly-inflated expectations out of the way and we get into our solid ACC schedule.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker