« Home | Mmmm, Chex Mix... Thanks Laura! » | Since I've been reading Tommy's blog, this song ca... » | Mmmm... apple sauce cake... Thanks Emily (and he... » | Oh my god, will this day never end? I feel like I... » | In more upbeat news, that new Fedex commercial wit... » | Emily left this morning :( And Valentine's Day is... » | What the hell happened to the Sooners? Now that U... » | I would also like to take this time to point out t... » | I think it's hilarious that Manish is so upset ove... » | VT's sugar bowl performance is an embarassment to ... »



Guess what turned up today!! My keychain that I lost in December! Someone found it in teh parking lot today after lunch, where it has been sitting for over a month now in the cold, wet, windy, possibly bear-filled outside, and I gotta say, it's really not too much worse for wear. Yay!! I'm so excited I just want to leave work right now and go home and play Metroid. Oh well, only another hour and half or so 'til quitting time. But yay for my keychain!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker