« Home | Guess what turned up today!! My keychain that I l... » | Mmmm, Chex Mix... Thanks Laura! » | Since I've been reading Tommy's blog, this song ca... » | Mmmm... apple sauce cake... Thanks Emily (and he... » | Oh my god, will this day never end? I feel like I... » | In more upbeat news, that new Fedex commercial wit... » | Emily left this morning :( And Valentine's Day is... » | What the hell happened to the Sooners? Now that U... » | I would also like to take this time to point out t... » | I think it's hilarious that Manish is so upset ove... »



Dilemma: having taken an unintentional 3 hour nap after work, I am now wide awake still. I just watched LOTR: TTT, and now I want to finish the saga (Ben and I watched LOTR: FOTR a couple weeks ago) by viewing LOTR: ROTK. But that's going to be like a 4 hour movie with all the added and extended scenes. Which means going to bed at 6:30. Probably not a good idea, but it's such a good movie... Hmmm... Maybe I'll turn it on and watch until I fall asleep (as if that's likely to happen once the movie gets rolling). Here goes nothing!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker