« Home | The average release year of my DVD collection is 1... » | Okay, so GT won their game, even though I didn't g... » | This post is brought to you by the letters F (for ... » | Dilemma: having taken an unintentional 3 hour nap... » | Guess what turned up today!! My keychain that I l... » | Mmmm, Chex Mix... Thanks Laura! » | Since I've been reading Tommy's blog, this song ca... » | Mmmm... apple sauce cake... Thanks Emily (and he... » | Oh my god, will this day never end? I feel like I... » | In more upbeat news, that new Fedex commercial wit... »



Realization of the day: having a dream about getting a good night's sleep does not necessarily translate into actually getting a good night's sleep.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker