« Home | Okay, so GT won their game, even though I didn't g... » | This post is brought to you by the letters F (for ... » | Dilemma: having taken an unintentional 3 hour nap... » | Guess what turned up today!! My keychain that I l... » | Mmmm, Chex Mix... Thanks Laura! » | Since I've been reading Tommy's blog, this song ca... » | Mmmm... apple sauce cake... Thanks Emily (and he... » | Oh my god, will this day never end? I feel like I... » | In more upbeat news, that new Fedex commercial wit... » | Emily left this morning :( And Valentine's Day is... »



The average release year of my DVD collection is 1989. Of course, that's skewed somewhat by my 14-disc Monty Python set. But even omitting those, the average release year is stil only 1992. More proof that movies were better "back in the day?" *shrug* All I know is that between Aliens 3 and T2 coming out in 1992 and 1991 respectively and Kazaam coming out in 1996, something changed drastically, and the movie business hasn't been the same since... Of course, there are still plenty of good recent films, I'm just saying the increase in quantity has led to a decrease in quality across the (marquee) board.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker