« Home | In less aggravating news, I got a new cup holder f... » | I hate Dick Vitale so much that I'm actually watch... » | According to our timesheet software, I still have ... » | Talking to Emily on the phone always makes me feel... » | You know I'm in a super mood when I start mopping ... » | Hooray for still at work, where I'll probably be f... » | Borrowed from Jenny: post the first sentence of t... » | Realization of the day: having a dream about gett... » | The average release year of my DVD collection is 1... » | Okay, so GT won their game, even though I didn't g... »



For your further Dicky V hating pleasure: jotsheet: Dick Vitale sucks. Oh my God.
I mean, seriously, does anyone (besides my old boss at Coke and the Duke alum I worked with there) actually like him. No words of my own can express my loathing of the whole of his existence. He's like if you combined Trev Albert's unflappable love of UGA (only replace UGA with Duke) with Lee Corso's ugliness, and the annoying voice of someone like John Leguizamo, topped off with the flat out idiocy of someone like Will Ferrell and the smug self satisfaction of Simon Cowell. As Peter Griffin's father in law put it: "I'd rather be stuck in an elevator with Gilbert Gottfried, Carrot Top, Pauly Shore... *sigh* Steve Gutenburg, and, well, you get the idea." And from the Simpsons, substituting Dicky V for 'your family': "You know, I've attempted to enjoy your family on a personal level, on an ironic level, as a novelty, as camp, as kitsch, as cautionary example...nothing works." Who wants to start a movement to get him fired? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker