« Home | Big shocker on this one... I'm a nerd? No, not A... » | It suddenly dawned on me this afternoon while wash... » | For your further Dicky V hating pleasure: jotsheet... » | In less aggravating news, I got a new cup holder f... » | I hate Dick Vitale so much that I'm actually watch... » | According to our timesheet software, I still have ... » | Talking to Emily on the phone always makes me feel... » | You know I'm in a super mood when I start mopping ... » | Hooray for still at work, where I'll probably be f... » | Borrowed from Jenny: post the first sentence of t... »



Why I love Apple: I tried to open a movie trailer. It opened Quicktime and then displayed the following in the window instead of the video.

QuickTime 5.0.2 (or higher) is required for this content.
www.apple.com/quicktime
The standard for streaming video.

I would not be suprised if my Quicktime player was out of date; I rarely use it. So in the opened player that wouldn't play my video, I went to Help --> About QuickTime Player... What version do I have installed you ask? 5.0.1 maybe? 4.something? No no my friends. Version 6.3. But how can that be? 6.3 is more than 5.0.2! It's... It's bigger! Stupid Apple...

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker