« Home | It suddenly dawned on me this afternoon while wash... » | For your further Dicky V hating pleasure: jotsheet... » | In less aggravating news, I got a new cup holder f... » | I hate Dick Vitale so much that I'm actually watch... » | According to our timesheet software, I still have ... » | Talking to Emily on the phone always makes me feel... » | You know I'm in a super mood when I start mopping ... » | Hooray for still at work, where I'll probably be f... » | Borrowed from Jenny: post the first sentence of t... » | Realization of the day: having a dream about gett... »



Big shocker on this one... I'm a nerd? No, not Adam... I will take issue with my score however, in that it should be higher on account of my 2.56 GPA in college. I feel like my GPA is artifically low compared to their scale by virtue of where I went to college. A 3.3 was enough to graduate With Honors, I mean, come on, doesn't that say something about how difficult Tech is? Also, on their math question, I suspect that selecting linear algebra instead of diff eq's would have garnered me a higher score, but at GT, linear algebra is taught alongside calc 2, before calc 3 and before diff eq's. So I of course answered chose the highest level class that I took at Tech when perhaps at other schools linear algebra is a separate course taught after differential equations. But whatever, 91/100 is still very nerdy. And the fact that I'm contesting my score to make it higher I think should by itself push my score up.
I am nerdier than 91% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker