« Home | Tommy and Lindsay are in town this weekend (as I f... » | Why I love Apple: I tried to open a movie trailer... » | Big shocker on this one... I'm a nerd? No, not A... » | It suddenly dawned on me this afternoon while wash... » | For your further Dicky V hating pleasure: jotsheet... » | In less aggravating news, I got a new cup holder f... » | I hate Dick Vitale so much that I'm actually watch... » | According to our timesheet software, I still have ... » | Talking to Emily on the phone always makes me feel... » | You know I'm in a super mood when I start mopping ... »



Adam and being healthy are incompatible. Everytime I try to exercise, I have to lay down on the ground and pant heavly for roughly the same number of minutes as I've been working out. Then it's a struggle for the next hour to supress the urge to vomit. *sigh* I miss running track in high school when working out made me feel better afterwards instead of wanting to die. I know I can get back to that point, but it's going to be very very painful until then. I hope I can make myself keep this up that long.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker