« Home | I was somewhat annoyed this morning to wake up at ... » | I was just laying in bed thinking about the irony ... » | After thinking about my last post, and then contem... » | Dave's housewarming party was hardly a party. It ... » | Why oh why are my upstairs neighbors vacuuming at ... » | Adam and being healthy are incompatible. Everytim... » | Tommy and Lindsay are in town this weekend (as I f... » | Why I love Apple: I tried to open a movie trailer... » | Big shocker on this one... I'm a nerd? No, not A... » | It suddenly dawned on me this afternoon while wash... »



I really shouldn't listen to Stretch Arm Strong at work when I'm feeling contemplative. It's too easy to get lost in thought and stare blankly at my monitor until someone comes to ask me a question and I get caught totally off guard.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker