« Home | I was just laying in bed thinking about the irony ... » | After thinking about my last post, and then contem... » | Dave's housewarming party was hardly a party. It ... » | Why oh why are my upstairs neighbors vacuuming at ... » | Adam and being healthy are incompatible. Everytim... » | Tommy and Lindsay are in town this weekend (as I f... » | Why I love Apple: I tried to open a movie trailer... » | Big shocker on this one... I'm a nerd? No, not A... » | It suddenly dawned on me this afternoon while wash... » | For your further Dicky V hating pleasure: jotsheet... »



I was somewhat annoyed this morning to wake up at 7:30 and see the quality of the sky outside my window. It was a snow sky. But a quick peak through teh blinds revealed only a windy landscape with no snow in sight. Apparently there were a few flurries however, so the sky was not a total liar, because when I left for work, there was a light dusting ony my car still. Oh how I wish it had snowed for real last night. I could really use the day off today.

About me

  • I'm Rev. Adam
  • From Oakton, Virginia, United States
My profile

Twitter Updates

eXTReMe Tracker